Top Network Posts
- 39Is Tolkien's Middle-earth in our Universe?
- 35Choosing a predictive model after k-fold cross-validation
- 33The use of 'Darth' as Vader's name, not title, in Star Wars
- 25Can you overfit by training machine learning algorithms using CV/Bootstrap?
- 24Random forest is overfitting?
- 24How did Vader summon a bunch of bounty hunters quickly, in the middle of nowhere, to hunt for the Millennium Falcon?
- 21How do Jedi (and Sith) practice light saber duelling safely?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (6)
6 Should we look to relax 'too subjective' to generate more and more interesting questions? jan 23 '13
2 Off-Topic Question Evaluation jan 10 '13
1 Hasty close on a question about aussie-rules/rugby? dec 17 '12
0 Too Localized Question Evaluation may 16 '13