PhD student and a lifetime sports enthusiast.
I have tried a large variety of ball sports, and have took training in basketball, football and tennis. Actively participate in a wide variety of sports, on a regular basis, given that the work or injuries don't interfere.
In addition to basketball and football, I play a variety of racket sports such as squash, badminton and table tennis; beach volley, futsal. I also try and follow rugby, american football, handball and track running (sprinters).
Top Network Posts
- 51How to work efficiently under loose supervision during graduate studies?
- 44Is there such a thing like "18-months/half-time syndrome"?
- 39Use of words like "herein" in research articles
- 36What post PhD path alternatives are there?
- 34Is it normal to be suspicious of a really interesting finding but in an obscure journal and/or by authors from unknown universities
- 29What is the socio-economic argument or historical basis for university tuition fees?
- 29Is using the phrase "... is left as an exercise for the reader" considered good style in academic papers/theses?
- View more network posts →